Breaking News

Best Inspiring Romantic Love Quotes


                    BEST INSPIRING ROMANTIC LOVE QUOTES
 One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.
 You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.
For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.
They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now.

 Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
 So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
 Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who's in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It's like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven't seen in a long time.     
Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.
 If I had a flower for every time I thought of you ... I could walk through my garden forever.
 Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
 You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.

There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement and acceptance.   

No comments